issues
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
[PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support partition-level file formats for catalog-managed Format Tables [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] [Feature] Prune shredded Variant Parquet columns by projection paths in PyArrow reader [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(variant): store shredded timestamps as microseconds [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(variant): store shredded timestamps as microseconds [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(variant): store shredded timestamps as microseconds [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(variant): store shredded timestamps as microseconds [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(variant): store shredded timestamps as microseconds [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
[PR] feat(spec): support the Avro deflate codec [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat(spec): support the Avro deflate codec [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
[PR] [python] Enable native writes with external data paths [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [python] Enable native writes with external data paths [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Honor external data paths across table writers [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Honor external data paths across table writers [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(arrow): read CSV boolean columns like Java's CsvParser [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(arrow): read CSV boolean columns like Java's CsvParser [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(arrow): convert dictionary and fixed-size-binary Arrow types [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(arrow): convert dictionary and fixed-size-binary Arrow types [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [python] Optimize vector raw search with numpy vectorization and ThreadPoolExecutor [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [python] Optimize vector raw search with numpy vectorization and ThreadPoolExecutor [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [lance] Close the native and Arrow writers even when the final flush fails [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [lance] Close the native and Arrow writers even when the final flush fails [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [lance] Close the native and Arrow writers even when the final flush fails [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Numeric string cannot be cast to TIMESTAMP(1/2/4/5/7/8) [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Numeric string cannot be cast to TIMESTAMP(1/2/4/5/7/8) [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Numeric string cannot be cast to TIMESTAMP(1/2/4/5/7/8) [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [flink] Support safe partition-level bucket counts [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [flink] Support safe partition-level bucket counts [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [flink] Support safe partition-level bucket counts [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [flink] Support safe partition-level bucket counts [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [flink] Support safe partition-level bucket counts [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Preserve partial-update sequence-group deletion state [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Preserve partial-update sequence-group deletion state [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Preserve partial-update sequence-group deletion state [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Preserve partial-update sequence-group deletion state [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Preserve partial-update sequence-group deletion state [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Register late bootstrap keys after unaligned checkpoints [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Register late bootstrap keys after unaligned checkpoints [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Register late bootstrap keys after unaligned checkpoints [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] GlobalIndexAssigner crashes on a late bootstrap key after an unaligned checkpoint [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] GlobalIndexAssigner crashes on a late bootstrap key after an unaligned checkpoint [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Reject a merge fan-in below two up front [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Reject a merge fan-in below two up front [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Reject a merge fan-in below two up front [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Reject a merge fan-in below two up front [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] local-sort.max-num-file-handles below 2 causes a data-volume-dependent crash on spill [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] local-sort.max-num-file-handles below 2 causes a data-volume-dependent crash on spill [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Reject unsafe MULTISET element evolution at DDL time [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Reject unsafe MULTISET element evolution at DDL time [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Reject unsafe MULTISET element evolution at DDL time [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Reject unsafe MULTISET element evolution at DDL time [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] Altering a MULTISET column's element type fails with a misleading ColumnNotExistException [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Altering a MULTISET column's element type fails with a misleading ColumnNotExistException [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Altering a MULTISET column's element type fails with a misleading ColumnNotExistException [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Push down bitmap indexes for data evolution merged reads [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Push down bitmap indexes for data evolution merged reads [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Push down bitmap indexes for data evolution merged reads [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Skip DV reads for file-index-rejected single files [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Skip DV reads for file-index-rejected single files [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Skip DV reads for file-index-rejected single files [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] Full-text search returns nothing instead of scanning raw data when no full-text index exists [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Full-text search returns nothing instead of scanning raw data when no full-text index exists [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Scan raw data for full-text search when no index exists [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Scan raw data for full-text search when no index exists [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Scan raw data for full-text search when no index exists [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] Preview time travel throws on a manual-only tag group and fails to resolve a valid auto tag [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Preview time travel throws on a manual-only tag group and fails to resolve a valid auto tag [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Skip manual-only tag groups in preview time travel [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Skip manual-only tag groups in preview time travel [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Skip manual-only tag groups in preview time travel [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Skip manual-only tag groups in preview time travel [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Skip manual-only tag groups in preview time travel [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Merge deletion vectors across a bitmap64 flip [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Merge deletion vectors across a bitmap64 flip [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Merge deletion vectors across a bitmap64 flip [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Merge deletion vectors across a bitmap64 flip [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Merge deletion vectors across a bitmap64 flip [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] Merging deletion vectors across a deletion-vectors.bitmap64 flip crashes with a class-type error [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Merging deletion vectors across a deletion-vectors.bitmap64 flip crashes with a class-type error [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Merging deletion vectors across a deletion-vectors.bitmap64 flip crashes with a class-type error [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Tolerate retracting an absent secondary index key [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Tolerate retracting an absent secondary index key [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Tolerate retracting an absent secondary index key [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Tolerate retracting an absent secondary index key [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] InMemorySetState.retract NPEs on an absent secondary-index key in MEMORY-cache lookup join [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] InMemorySetState.retract NPEs on an absent secondary-index key in MEMORY-cache lookup join [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] Creating a conflicting global index over a primary column succeeds at DDL and then breaks index-backed reads [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Creating a conflicting global index over a primary column succeeds at DDL and then breaks index-backed reads [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Creating a conflicting global index over a primary column succeeds at DDL and then breaks index-backed reads [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Rewrite field-scoped options correctly on column rename [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Rewrite field-scoped options correctly on column rename [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Rewrite field-scoped options correctly on column rename [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] Renaming a column corrupts field-scoped options: nested renames, spaced CSV entries, and clustering.columns [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Renaming a column corrupts field-scoped options: nested renames, spaced CSV entries, and clustering.columns [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] spill-compression=none crashes with NullPointerException on disk spill [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] spill-compression=none crashes with NullPointerException on disk spill [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Support spill-compression none in channel views [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support spill-compression none in channel views [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Reject a conflicting global index over the same primary column [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Reject a conflicting global index over the same primary column [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Reject a conflicting global index over the same primary column [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Surface JDBC lock acquisition failures [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Surface JDBC lock acquisition failures [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Surface JDBC lock acquisition failures [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] JDBC catalog lock swallows non-contention SQL errors as lock contention and busy-spins [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] JDBC catalog lock swallows non-contention SQL errors as lock contention and busy-spins [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Fix JDBC catalog drop, alter and create failure handling [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Fix JDBC catalog drop, alter and create failure handling [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Fix JDBC catalog cascade drop and alter of missing database [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] JDBC catalog mishandles failures in dropDatabase, alterDatabase and createTable [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] JDBC catalog mishandles failures in dropDatabase, alterDatabase and createTable [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] JDBC catalog mishandles failures in dropDatabase, alterDatabase and createTable [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Validate ANN segment metric against the built-in metric [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Validate ANN segment metric against the built-in metric [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Rethrow foreign typed 404s from alterTable [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Rethrow foreign typed 404s from alterTable [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Rethrow foreign typed 404s from alterTable [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Rethrow foreign typed 404s from alterTable [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] REST Catalog alterTable silently reports success when the server returns a non-table/column 404 [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] REST Catalog alterTable silently reports success when the server returns a non-table/column 404 [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] Postpone-bucket getWriteId misparses the write id when data-file.prefix or the commit user contains the -s- separator [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Postpone-bucket getWriteId misparses the write id when data-file.prefix or the commit user contains the -s- separator [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Parse postpone write id from the writer marker [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Parse postpone write id from the writer marker [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Parse postpone write id from the writer marker [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Parse postpone write id from the writer marker [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Parse postpone write id from the writer marker [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Parse postpone write id from the writer marker [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] Vector search metric guard is ineffective and ANN segments are scored with the wrong distance metric after the metric changes [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Vector search metric guard is ineffective and ANN segments are scored with the wrong distance metric after the metric changes [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Validate the changelog format's type limits at DDL time [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Validate the changelog format's type limits at DDL time [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] Changelog file format's type limits are not validated at DDL time [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Changelog file format's type limits are not validated at DDL time [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Replay index file changes when restoring MergeTreeWriter [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Replay index file changes when restoring MergeTreeWriter [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Replay index file changes when restoring MergeTreeWriter [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Replay index file changes when restoring MergeTreeWriter [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Replay index file changes when restoring MergeTreeWriter [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] MergeTreeWriter restore drops pending index file changes, corrupting the PK index manifest [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] MergeTreeWriter restore drops pending index file changes, corrupting the PK index manifest [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Invalidate partition cache when dropping a database [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Invalidate partition cache when dropping a database [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Invalidate partition cache when dropping a database [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] CachingCatalog cascade dropDatabase leaves stale partition cache entries [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] CachingCatalog cascade dropDatabase leaves stale partition cache entries [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump github/codeql-action/init from 4.37.0 to 4.38.1 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/init from 4.37.0 to 4.38.1 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump github/codeql-action/init from 4.37.0 to 4.38.1 [terraform-provider-paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [python][test] Fix upsert streaming test in Native CI [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [python][test] Fix upsert streaming test in Native CI [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Write changelog files atomically and skip empty changelog files [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Write changelog files atomically and skip empty changelog files [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Align null stats columns of partial writes by write schema [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Align null stats columns of partial writes by write schema [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] Changelog commit is not atomic and an empty changelog file aborts safelyGetAllChangelogs [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Changelog commit is not atomic and an empty changelog file aborts safelyGetAllChangelogs [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] Iceberg manifest stats are misaligned for partial-column writes with null value-stats columns [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Iceberg manifest stats are misaligned for partial-column writes with null value-stats columns [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Abort opened data file when RowDataFileWriter construction fails [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Abort opened data file when RowDataFileWriter construction fails [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Harden catalog table type dispatch and external path parsing [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Trim data-file.external-paths consistently on write, drop and orphan clean [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] Filesystem/JDBC catalogs silently ignore CREATE TABLE for lance/iceberg types and crash DROP TABLE on spaced external paths [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Filesystem/JDBC catalogs silently ignore CREATE TABLE for lance/iceberg types and crash DROP TABLE on spaced external paths [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Filesystem/JDBC catalogs silently ignore CREATE TABLE for lance/iceberg types and crash DROP TABLE on spaced external paths [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] Global index over a shared leading column is wrongly rejected as an overlapping row range [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Global index over a shared leading column is wrongly rejected as an overlapping row range [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [python] Align data directories with Java and enable Native IO [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [python] Align data directories with Java and enable Native IO [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Support configured data directories throughout table IO [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Support configured data directories throughout table IO [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Keep all sibling tags of a snapshot as Iceberg refs [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Keep all sibling tags of a snapshot as Iceberg refs [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Keep all sibling tags of a snapshot as Iceberg refs [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Keep all sibling tags of a snapshot as Iceberg refs [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Let different global index definitions over one field coexist [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Let different global index definitions over one field coexist [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] Iceberg export keeps only one tag per snapshot, dropping sibling tags [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Iceberg export keeps only one tag per snapshot, dropping sibling tags [paimon]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] RowDataFileWriter leaks the opened data file when construction fails [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] RowDataFileWriter leaks the opened data file when construction fails [paimon]
via GitHub
[PR] [core] Support nested values in table updates and upserts [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [core] Complete nested updates and partition-aware temporal upserts [paimon-rust]
via GitHub
[PR] [python] Enable native updates and upserts for nested columns [paimon]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [python] Enable native nested updates, temporal upserts and descending sequences [paimon]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages