JingsongLi commented on PR #10260:
URL: https://github.com/apache/paimon/pull/10260#issuecomment-5936996117

   I reviewed the checkpoint -> close -> restore -> commit path, including the 
CDC schema-refresh caller and primary-key index maintainer ownership. The fix 
has end-to-end value: with a real primary-key BTree index, I verified that an 
accepted replacement payload survives an add-column schema refresh, reaches the 
committed index manifest, removes the previous payload, and is not emitted 
again on the next drain. The baseline retains the old manifest payload. All 18 
selected core/index tests passed locally with the normal Maven checks enabled.
   
   The Flink 1/Common CI job was cancelled after approximately 100 minutes, so 
the current CI result is still incomplete and should be rerun before merging. A 
separate repeated-refresh/compaction probe also encountered a missing old data 
source on both HEAD and baseline; I excluded that pre-existing failure from 
this PR's findings, but the successful single-refresh verification should not 
be read as validation of every repeated-refresh sequence. I found no confirmed 
newly introduced regression in this diff.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to