serhiy-bzhezytskyy opened a new pull request, #5041:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/5041

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-18514
   
   # Description
   
   Adds the picocli code path for `bin/solr healthcheck`, next to the 
commons-cli one. `test_healthcheck.bats` could not join the picocli suite until 
now.
   
   # Solution
   
   `HealthcheckTool` gets its annotated options and `callTool()` and is 
registered in `SolrCLI`; the commons-cli path is unchanged. The connection is 
resolved in the same order as under commons-cli. Written with Claude Code.
   
   # Tests
   
   `HealthcheckToolPicocliTest` runs the existing `HealthcheckToolTest` through 
picocli. `test_healthcheck.bats` passes under both parsers and is added to 
`integrationTestsPicocli`; `check -x test` is clean (rat skipped).
   
   # Checklist
   
   - [x] I have reviewed the guidelines for [How to 
Contribute](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md) and my 
code conforms to the standards described there to the best of my ability.
   - [x] I have created a Jira issue and added the issue ID to my pull request 
title.
   - [x] I have given Solr maintainers 
[access](https://help.github.com/en/articles/allowing-changes-to-a-pull-request-branch-created-from-a-fork)
 to contribute to my PR branch. (optional but recommended, not available for 
branches on forks living under an organisation)
   - [x] I have developed this patch against the `main` branch.
   - [ ] I have run `./gradlew check`.
   - [x] I have added tests for my changes.
   - [x] I have added documentation for the [Reference 
Guide](https://github.com/apache/solr/tree/main/solr/solr-ref-guide)
   - [x] I have added a [changelog 
entry](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/dev-docs/changelog.adoc) for my 
change
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to