jaykay12 opened a new pull request, #5052: URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/5052
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-18520 While working on this: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/5047 & testing the Uninstall command, i found this issue which seems like a bug to me. # Description Package Uninstall works in absence of clusterprops.json file # Solution TBA # Tests Please describe the tests you've developed or run to confirm this patch implements the feature or solves the problem. # Checklist Please review the following and check all that apply: - [x] I have reviewed the guidelines for [How to Contribute](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md) and my code conforms to the standards described there to the best of my ability. - [x] I have created a Jira issue and added the issue ID to my pull request title. - [x] I have given Solr maintainers [access](https://help.github.com/en/articles/allowing-changes-to-a-pull-request-branch-created-from-a-fork) to contribute to my PR branch. (optional but recommended, not available for branches on forks living under an organisation) - [x] I have developed this patch against the `main` branch. - [ ] I have run `./gradlew check`. - [ ] I have added tests for my changes. - [ ] I have added documentation for the [Reference Guide](https://github.com/apache/solr/tree/main/solr/solr-ref-guide) - [ ] I have added a [changelog entry](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/dev-docs/changelog.adoc) for my change -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
