serhiy-bzhezytskyy opened a new pull request, #5055:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/5055

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-18450
   
   # Description
   
   `test_auth.bats` still calls `GET /api/cluster`, which SOLR-18450 moved to 
`/api/collections`, so its "enable auth connects via zookeeper" test gets a 404 
on `main`.
   
   # Solution
   
   The two calls in that test use `/api/collections`. Test only. Written with 
Claude Code.
   
   # Tests
   
   `./gradlew integrationTests --tests=test_auth.bats`: 3 of 4 tests pass on 
`main`, 4 of 4 with this change.
   
   # Checklist
   
   - [x] I have reviewed the guidelines for [How to 
Contribute](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md) and my 
code conforms to the standards described there to the best of my ability.
   - [x] I have created a Jira issue and added the issue ID to my pull request 
title.
   - [x] I have given Solr maintainers 
[access](https://help.github.com/en/articles/allowing-changes-to-a-pull-request-branch-created-from-a-fork)
 to contribute to my PR branch. (optional but recommended, not available for 
branches on forks living under an organisation)
   - [x] I have developed this patch against the `main` branch.
   - [ ] I have run `./gradlew check`.
   - [x] I have added tests for my changes.
   - [ ] I have added documentation for the [Reference 
Guide](https://github.com/apache/solr/tree/main/solr-ref-guide)
   - [ ] I have added a [changelog 
entry](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/dev-docs/changelog.adoc) for my 
change
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to