jaykay12 commented on PR #5022:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/5022#issuecomment-6096886443
> If you don't mind, lets do it, because then I can feel like we ahve a
"complete feature" in each PR. Especially if we get stuck, and maybe some lands
on 10.2 and some on 10.3.. Though I do suspect it will all be on 10.2!!!!
>
> Also, then I get the visual satisfaction of seeing us eliminate each one
of htose lines from this PR forward ;-)
>
> Also, this lets us update Google spreadsheet after each merge to flip JAX
RS to "true" ;-)
Ha, fair enough — the “flip it to true in the spreadsheet” argument is
pretty convincing 😄
Quick process question before I dig in: for the explicit AnnotatedApi
registrations (replacing /config/{component} with a concrete path list so we
can peel them off one by one), would you rather I:
- Do that in this PR, and also drop overlay / znodeVersion from that list so
Jersey owns those two here, or
- Land a small precursor PR that only expands the wildcard into explicit
paths (no behavior change), merge that to main, and then rebase this PR on top
so overlay / znodeVersion are the first real deletions?
I’m fine either way — just don’t want to bake the wrong sequencing in.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]