linweijiang commented on PR #3528:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/pull/3528#issuecomment-1923467007

   > > > Can you tell me why you changed it like this?
   > > 
   > > 
   > > When I execute the 'mvn install' command in a Windows environment, 
conflicts arise due to the lombok's `@Data` annotation, which by default 
implements an equals method that collides with the manually written equals 
method in the current class, resulting in the following exception: `Not 
generating hashCode: One of equals or hashCode exists. You should either write 
both of these or none of these (in the latter case, lombok generates them).`
   > 
   > OK, thank you for your explanation and contribution. I will verify it and 
if there is no problem I will merge it. Can you please add the reason to the PR 
description?
   
   I have added the description information. Can you help me to check it? This 
is my first time submitting a PR to our project, thank you.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to