linweijiang commented on PR #3528:
URL: 
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/pull/3528#issuecomment-1925001733

   > Thank you for your submission. I've reviewed the changes and I'd like to 
suggest an alternative approach that might align better with our goals of 
minimizing code intrusion while retaining the flexibility of our model's 
accessors. Instead of changing @DaTa to @getter, consider applying the 
lombok.experimental.Tolerate annotation on the equals method. This approach is 
less invasive as it preserves the setters, which might be beneficial for our 
use cases where setter methods are needed. Moreover, the Tolerate annotation is 
specifically designed for scenarios like this, allowing us to override method 
signatures without losing the benefits of Lombok's automatic generation 
features. I believe this will keep our code both clean and functional. Let me 
know if you have any questions or need further clarification on implementing 
this. Thanks!
   
   Thank you for your advice. After examining the usage of the class, I've 
noticed that there are no calls to functionalities provided by the `@Data` 
annotation other than the `@Getter`. Hence, it seems that only incorporating 
the `@Getter` annotation might be a better choice.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to