A very hazardous virus has attacked the DuPage ROE.  A message inadvertently
might have gone on to the ISTA -Talk.  If you receive a message from
MARJORIE CAVE --DO NOT OPEN
 Read the fix posted below.

Hello,
I'm writing you on behalf of the DuPage Regional Office of Education.  As
you may be aware, there is a virus, MS WORLD, that may do significant damage
to your computer.  Below is a link on how to erase it from your system, if
in fact you have the virus.  Our virus protection is updated each night.
Unfortunately, the virus protection companies did not have any information
until after our offices had been hit by over 4 hours making it difficult to
prevent this occurrence.

Most importantly, do NOT turn off your computer.  As long as the computer
continues to stay on, you and/or your technical staff can erase it from your
system.  If your computer is turned off, it will probably format your hard
drive and all will be lost.

http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Celeste Branding
Technology Coordinator
REGIONAL OFFICE of EDUCATION
Learning Technology Center 1 West Co-Director
Professional Development Center

--
Linda O'Connor
Science and Technology Integration Coordinator