Location : Atlanta , GA
*NEED ARCHITECTS NO DEVELOPERS!!!*
*Contract: 12 months*
Leads the defining and championing of world class user experiences and the
required underlying structures, flows, and presentation elements that meet
both user needs and business goals.
This role is responsible for the information architecture, design system,
and overall design standards and user experience expectations. The
successful candidate will collaborate with fellow designers, product
managers, developers, end-users, and other stakeholders to define, design,
and iterate products.
The ideal candidate thrives in a work environment that requires creativity,
thoughtful design work, independent self-direction, coupled with an
aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
*Role Responsibilities Include:*
• Create information architecture diagrams, user experience
workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof-of-concepts, and interactive
• Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis,
customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
• Architect and implement a design system including style
guides, layouts, design elements, etc.
• Create holistic design solutions that address business,
product, and user requirements.
• Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale,
and the specifics of user centered design process.
• Foster collaboration and present cohesive interaction,
design, and user experience approaches to a non-design audience.
• Ensure consistency between the various customer-facing
• Sponsor the implementation of a business data dictionary.
• Work in partnership with business stakeholders, UX designers,
and developers to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and
iterative design techniques.
• Act as a UX evangelist, ensuring others understand the value
of UX activities and help develop and drive user experience strategy.
• Stay up to date with new technologies and trends in the user
experience design space.
• Serve as a mentor for other user experience designers.
• Develop and nurture relationships across teams and
disciplines to promote collaboration and efficiency on projects.
• Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
*Skills and Experience:*
• Strong ability to create information architecture diagrams,
user experience workflow diagrams, mock-ups, wireframes, proof-of-concepts,
and interactive prototypes.
• Proficiency in at least two of the following UX disciplines:
User Research, Interaction Design/Information Architecture, Visual Design
or Front-end development.
and/or Angular code in responsive designs.*
• *Prototyping skills with prototyping tools such as Balsamiq,
Axure RP, UXPin, or similar.*
• Knowledge in User-Centered Design (UCD) process and
• Knowledge of web application lifecycle, MVC and other design
• Solid understanding of mobile design and best practices.
• *Familiarity with user interface guidelines and best
practices for major platforms (iOS, Android, web) and an understanding of
the limitations and tradeoffs of using various development technologies and
• Proven track record presenting to and influencing people,
from other designers to senior executives.
• Experience driving the design review cycle and ability to
close on design requirements independently.
• Advanced understanding of information architecture and
software interaction design principals.
• Experience in building and fostering stakeholder consensus
throughout the design process.
• Advanced understanding of user experience research
methodology and principals.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
• Experience defining, documenting and implementing new
processes and practices.
• Minimum of five years of related work experience in
interaction design, user interface design, and user experience research.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams including
business development, product management, and software engineering; some of
which may be geographically-distributed.
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a highly
collaborative team to listen effectively, to respect others’ perspectives
and contributions, and to offer and accept feedback openly.
• Organized, able to think beyond what is asked for, and able
to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced, often
*Preferred Skills and Experience:*
• Proven experience with Angular JS.
• Content management system experience.
• Understanding of implementation requirements for
accessibility standards (WCAG/WAI-ARIA).
• Experience with internationalizing websites and mobile app
Full Name of the Consultant
Currently on a project:
Total years of experience:
Available to join from:
SSN(last 4) #
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-recuriter.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.