Java Developer

Local will get higher preference!

Plano, TX for Intuit – onsite, 12 month contract

WE also have similar positions in Mountain View, CA.

*Skillsets and JD is attached:*

·         5+ years of experience

·         Backend Core Java;  Java/J2EE is a must have

·         Experience with C#, .Net/VB is earlier career/some experience is
strongly preferred (will expedite if they have this)

·         Delphi experience is a plus – this person who has C#, .Net/Vb exp
will have the basic foundations to pick up Delphi quickly

·         Should be able to write clean/robust code and demonstrate on the
craft demo

·         Must be experienced with Agile methodology

·         Must show passion, motivation to be a part of the team (culture
fit)

·         Communication is key! We have rejected candidates who were strong
technically, but could not communicate their analysis/solutions well

*Interview process:*

·         Phone interview (30-min) with a Collabedit session; computer and
wifi needed for the coding challenge

·         Craft demo sent to be completed and returned within 48 hours, no
exceptions!

·         Ajay and team to review and provide feedback on solutions (48
hour turnaround)

·         3-4 hour on-site interview in Plano

·         Decision

*Senior Software Engineer*

Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management
solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting
professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks®,
TurboTax® and Mint®, but that's just the start. We are currently going
through a fundamental transformation from a shrink-wrapped software company
to one of the world’s leading providers of web-based applications and
solutions.

Come join our Product Development organization and be a part of the Pro
Connect Group (PCG).  We are looking for creative problem solvers with a
passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world
does business.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Contribute to the design and architecture of the project: develop and
   maintain high quality complex tax software in fast paced agile team
   environment comprised of Tax Analysts/Programmers & Software Engineers.
   - An innovative and resourceful engineer who are passionate about
   creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software
   - Problem solver ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle technical
   problems and deliver products that delight customers
   - Exhibit leadership qualities for other team members, including sharing
   knowledge, experiences and skills with others. Provide design reviews,
   coaching, and provide feedback
   - Resolve defects/bugs throughout the development lifecycle & in
   production.
   - Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management,
   QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
   - Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics.
   - Work in fast paced with agile team environment.

*Qualifications:*

   - BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
   - 5+ years of experience developing web applications
   - Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical
   application.
   - Experience with *Core Java/J2EE* is a must.
   - *Delphi (or similar technology)* experience or desire to learn such
   technology is a must
   - Expert at unit testing & *Test Driven Development (TDD)*
   - Experience with RESTful Services, UI development, Mobile development,
   Cloud computing and SaaS a plus.
   - Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) &
   demonstrated *Agile team* experience
   - "Self-starter"" attitude and ability to make decisions independently.
   - Helpful, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of
   problems.
   - Strong desire to learn and grow.
   - Excellent problem solving skills with a history of superb delivery
   against assigned tasks.
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
   - Outstanding partnership skills.

Full Name of the Consultant

Contact #

Email-ID:

Current Location:

Work Authorization:

Currently on a project:

Relocation:

Total years of experience:

US Experience

Interview Availability:

Available to join from:

Education Qualification:

SSN(last 4) #

DOB:

Skype ID:

Rate:

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
<randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com>

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*