*Java Developer*

Boston, MA

3+ Months

*Only gc or usc *

*Required Qualifications:*

·    6+ years of designing and coding distributed systems

·    2+ years as a tech lead

·    2+ years of Java/Spring for building RESTful services

*Primary Responsibilities:*

·    Collaborate with product owners, systems analysts and software
engineers to execute an agile roadmap

·    Work with architects and software engineers to evaluate functional and
non-functional requirements and drive delivery of creative, high quality

·    Design, develop, test and maintain RESTful APIs

·    Implement our strategies for continuous delivery and devops within
your team

·    Ensure our microservice platform is correct, resilient, performant and

·    Participate in and provide input for system analysis, design
walkthroughs and code reviews

·    Participate in defect review and triage

·    Enforce design/coding standards and constantly improve the way we
build and deliver software

·    Bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent experience

·    Experience building microservices in a public, hybrid or cloud

·    Experience with these or similar technologies: Netflix OSS, OpenShift,
Mesos, Docker, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Kafka, Gatling

·    Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to work with delivery
teams to think out of box

·    Extremely strong communicator able to build relationships across many
teams around the globe

·    Ability to mentor staff at all career and skill levels

·    Excellent organizational and planning skills

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Warm Regards,*

*Randhir Kumar*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **randhir.ku...@idctechnologies.com*

*Phone: *
*408-459-1535 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*

to it-recuriter+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.