-

   *Hello,*

   Hope you are doing great!

   We are currently seeking a *SAP MM/PP Consultant* for our client in
the *Harbor,
   IN *This is a *6 months contract* position with one of our clients!
   Local candidates are preferred; non-locals must travel to MN for a final
   interview. please review the job description below and please let us know
   if you are interested and available. You can reach me at *952-223-0309*.

   *Please send resume to mahesh_mi...@maritzconsultinggroup.com
   <mahesh_mi...@maritzconsultinggroup.com>*

   *Role*: *SAP MM/PP Consultant*

   *Location*: *Harbor, IN*

   *D**uration*: *6 months Contract*

   *Responsibilities:*

   Seeking an experienced SAP MM/PP consultant. This position wil be
   responsible for supporting on-going projects and the SAP production
   environment as needed. Working under minimal supervision, this candidate
   will lead the build efforts for a SAP MTF implementation project.  This
   position is onsite at the AMUSA Indiana Harbor (East Chicago,IN)
   location.

   Other Responsibilities include:

   • Configure, write functional specification, test, train end user and
   troubleshoot enhancement to the base system

   • Knowlegde of discrete industry and manufacture environment.

   • Document business process and technical design.

   • Work closely with the business and other teams.

   • Complete unit testing system changes before production loads.

   • Coordinate testing and document results.

   • Help in develop Master data spreadsheet and load it in the system.

   • Assist in the coordination of the adoption of new business procedures
   resulting from system improvements, through the development of
   documentation, training, and communication plans.

   • Interacts with business end-users in all phases of support activities.

   • Ability to work with SAP Functional team and eventually business
   people in gathering requirements, designing, unit testing, support
   integration and user acceptance testing, support post install

   • Adhere to ArcelorMittal standards for software development and change
   management

   • Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)

   • Working hours: Onsite Indiana Harbor M-F 8-5pm (occasional off hour
   support)

   *Requirements – Minimum*

   Technical Skills: (5+ years)

   - Must Have:

   • SAP S4/HANA MM

   • SAP S4/HANA PP

   • Sub Contract inside production orders

   • EDI

   • SAP Fiori

   • MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)

   *Prefered** – *

   APICS CPIM or

   CSCP

   SD expereince is a plus

   • Expert knowledge of RFC's, BAPI's, BADI's, BDC's, User Exits and
   enchancement points

   • Stong knowledge of outbound/inbound ABAP interfaces using IDOCs,
   BAPIs, RFCs to/from Middleware (IBM Websphere is a plus) and flat
   files

   • Expert in IDOC
   enchancements

    *• ABAP debugging skills is a plus*

   *Education – *

   4 year degree in related field

   *If you find it interesting do send the following details. And attach
   your resume with the same.*

   *Name*

   *Technology*

   *Contact*