-

   *Hello,*

   Hope you are doing great!

   We are currently seeking *Groovy Developer *for our client in the
*Minneapolis,
   MN* This is a *6 months contract* position with one of our clients!
   Local candidates are preferred; non-locals must travel to MN for a final
   interview. please review the job description below and please let us know
   if you are interested and available. You can reach me at *952-223-0309*.

   *Please send resume to mahesh_mi...@maritzconsultinggroup.com
   <mahesh_mi...@maritzconsultinggroup.com>*

   *Role*: *Groovy Developer*

   *Location*: *Minneapolis, MN*

   *D**uration*: *6 months Contract*

   *Responsibilities:*

   *Project:*

   This role is Cross-functional team members will contribute to all
   aspects of software development and delivery.

   We are a highly collaborative team of engineers, builders and problem
   solvers that share an open lab environment.  We are committed to code
   simplicity and consistent high quality.

   *Roles & Responsibilities:*
   - At least 10 years of relevant systems software engineering experience
      and a BS/MS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent
professional
      experience).
      - Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable
      distributed systems.
      - Experience building complex software systems that have been
      successfully delivered to customers.
      - Aggressive Refactoring.
      - Experience with service development, REST, HTTP, Groovy, Java,
      Spring, NoSQL, JSON, XML.
      - Experience with TDD, Agile, Paired Programming.
      - Knowledge of and working experience with open source software (e.g.
      Apache, Tomcat, Memcache, etc.).
      - Experience working with Linux.
      - The ability to prioritize effectively, communicate clearly, and
      consistently deliver results.
      - Keen attention to detail and high level of commitment.

   *Required Skills & Experience:*
   - At least 10 years of relevant systems software engineering experience
      and a BS/MS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent
professional
      experience).
      - Experience with service development, REST, HTTP, Groovy, Java,
      Spring, NoSQL, XML, JSON.
      - Aggressive Refactoring.
      - You are enthusiastic and excited about technology.
      - You are flexible, dependable and know how to have fun while getting
      a lot done.
      - You are open and honest and willing to share and accept feedback
      and ideas.
      - You are positive and optimistic. Setbacks and constraints motivate
      you to work harder.
      - You aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
      with the rest of the team.
      - You are pretty darn good at what you do (but don't let it go to
      your head).
      - You listen with your ears and are open to changing your mind
      (stubborn on vision, but flexible on details).
      - You strive to constantly improve yourself and your team.

   *Desired Skills & Experience:*
   - Any level of experience with NoSQL data stores (Riak, Cassandra,
      Neo4J, etc.) is a plus.
      - Experience with RabbitMq, IBM MQ.
      - Ability and aptitude to dig into and solve challenging problems and
      proactively avoid problems.
      - Scripting, automation and troubleshooting of processes and systems.
      - Networks, security, firewalls, load balancers, DNS and other
      infrastructure components.

   *If you find it interesting do send the following details. And attach
   your resume with the same.*

   *Name*

   *Technology*

   *Contact*