Hi ☺,

*Send Resumes @ pawan.jais...@ampcus.com <pawan.jais...@ampcus.com>*

*Please send Photo ID AND Visa copy of your consultant submit the resume*

My name is Pawan Jaiswal I’m currently working on *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>
[CGEMJP00007615]* in *10 Universal City Plaza 1360, Universal City, CA.*

Please send me your updated Word resume if, you are available/interested
and I will call you back to discuss this opportunity in details.

Else, I would really appreciate if you could refer me to someone.

*CapGemini*

*ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> [CGEMJP00007615]*

*10 Universal City Plaza 1360, Universal City, CA*

*Contract*

• Qualifications: 3-9 years’ experience; Bachelor’s degree
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software
Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data
Management.
• Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge,
Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical
Solution Design.

*Skills: *
• Experience with ASP.NET (webforms or MVC) and C#
• Experience wiring databases to forms and websites, ideally through object
based data layer mechanisms and multi-tier systems.
• Experience with Visual Studio Experience working in team based, source
code controlled environment.
• Experience with third-party controls suites such as Telerik or Kendo
• Experience creating and consuming web services.
• Experience with SQL and basic database design concepts.
• Experience with JavaScript libraries such as JQuery or AngularJS

*Please Email me, If I miss your call.*

*Thanks $ Regards,*

*Pawan Jaiswal*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*Ampcus Inc.*

*14900 Conference Center Dr.*

*Suite 500*

*Chantilly VA 20151*

*703-543-9135 (Direct)*

*703-543-9135 x 1283 (V)*

*703-956-6996 (Fax)*

http://www.ampcus.com/

*ISO 9001:2015; ISO/IEC 27001:2013; ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011; CMMI DEV/3; and
CMMI SVC/3*

Certified by SBA (8a), USPAACC, NMSDC, WBENC

Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer

P *Think before you print*

This message and any attached documents contain information from the
professional services firm of Ampcus Inc. that may be confidential and/ or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read,
disclose, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message. The Sender of this email makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of any
information contained, herein, or that this electronic communication (or
its attachments) is free of viruses.