-

   *Hello,*

   Hope you are doing great!

   We are currently seeking a *Sr. Network Engineer *for our client in
the *Anoka,
   Minnesota *This is a *long term contract *position with one of our
   clients! please review the job description below and please let us know if
   you are interested and available. You can reach me at *952-223-0309*.

   *Sr. Network Engineer  *

   *Anoka, Minnesota (local candidates only, interviews will be onsite)*

   *long term contract*

   *Primary Tasks & Responsibilities*

   *Seeking a Sr. Network Engineer for our client in the northern MSP metro
   for a long term contract opportunity!*

   Designs, implements, and supports complex local and wide area networks
   to support the voice, data, and replication requirements of the business.
   Builds and maintains management and monitoring systems to control and test
   our communications solutions. Designs complex system upgrades. Leads the
   evaluation of vendor proposals, conducts network studies and traffic
   analyses, develops network architectures, prepares forecasts of network
   traffic and capacity, and recommends modifications to the network
   configurations that reduce costs or improve service. Serves as the highest
   level technical resource on voice and/or data communications issues. May
   direct or serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.

   Consults with management and recommends process and procedure
   improvements. Acts as an escalation point within the support organization,
   provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of
   escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
   Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported
   area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.

   *Works with multiple teams and vendors to provide solutions for data
   center and WAN networking.*

   *Minimum Qualifications:*
   - 7+ years of experience working in network engineering and
      administration including data and voice
      - Extensive experience supporting Cisco routers, switches, and
      firewalls
      - Experience with 802.11x and VOIP installation and support
      - Extensive protocol analyzer experience
      - Design and/or management background for network configuration
      management
      - Must possess self- motivation and strong communication skills (oral
      and written) to manage customer relations with emphasis on verbal and
      written communication.
      - Ability to communicate with upper management using non-technical
      terms to discuss technical issues.
      - Expert-level understanding of internet working technologies
      including TCP,UDP, STP, VTP, VPN, EIGRP, OSPF, access-control lists and
      policy routing

   *Preferred Skills*

   *Experience with:*
   - Vendor management
      - TACACS
      - Gigamon
      - Cisco Prime Infrastructure
      - Cisco Catalyst and Nexus series switches
      - Cisco VPN, NAC and/or ISE
      - Cisco and Avaya voice solutions
      - Knowledge in Layer 2 and Layer 3 Tunneling Protocols

   *If you find it interesting do send the following details. And attach
   your resume with the same.*

   *Name*

   *Technology*

   *Contact*