Hi ☺,

*Please send resumes @ pawan.jais...@ampcus.com <pawan.jais...@ampcus.com>*

*Rate: $70/hr on C2C*

Currently we are looking for *Data Architect *my client *EXPERIAN *at *Irvine,
CA*

If you find interested Please send me your updated resume or you can call me
 *703-543-9135* *(Direct)*

*About Us*: Ampcus Inc is a SBA 8(a) certified Women and Minority Owned
global Provider of broad range of consulting Services.
We are an ISO 9001:2015; ISO/IEC 27001:2013; ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMi
Level 3 certified company based in Chantilly, VA with offices in NY, PA,
GA,TX and CA. We pride ourselves on working with federal, state, local and
commercial organizations

*Client Experian*

*Position: Data Architect*

*Location: Irvine, CA*

*Duration: Long-term Contract*

*Job Description:*

At Least 6 Years Of Experience, 6+ Years Of Experience In Working With
Relational Databases

2+ Years Of Experience With NoSQL Database Solutions MongoDB, DynamoDB,
Hadoop/HBase Etc,

5+ Years Of Experience With ETL/ELT Tools

*Must Haves*

•             6+ years of experience in working with relational databases.
(Redshift, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL).

•             2+ years of experience with NoSQL database solutions
(MongoDB, DynamoDB, Hadoop/HBase etc.)

•             5+ years of experience with ETL/ELT tools (e.g. Talend/
Informatica, AWS Data Pipeline. Preferably on Talend.)

•             Strong Knowledge on Data warehousing Basics and relational
database management Systems and Dimensional modelling (Star schema and
Snowflake schema).

•             Configuration of ETL ecosystems and perform regular data
maintenance activities such as data loads, data fixes, schema updates,
database copies, etc.

•             Experienced in data cleansing, enterprise data architecting,
data quality and data governance

•             Good understanding of Redshift Database design using
distribution style, sorting, encoding features

•             Working experience with cloud computing technologies AWS EC2,
RDS, Data Migration Service (DMS), Schema Conversion Tool (SCT), AWS Glue.

•             Well versed in advanced query development and design using
SQL, PL/SQL, Query Optimization, performance and tuning of applications on
various databases.

•             Supporting multiple DBMS platforms in Production/QA/UAT/DEV
in both on premise and AWS cloud environments.

*Strong Pluses:*

•             Experience with Database partitioning Strategies on various
databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle)

•             Experience in migrating, automating and supporting a variety
of AWS hosted (Both RDBMS & NoSQL) databases in RDS, EC2 using CFT.

•             Experience with Big Data Technology Stack:
Hadoop/Spark/Hive/MapR/Storm/Pig/Oozie/Kafka, etc.

•             Experience with shell scripting for process automation.

•             Experience with source code versioning with Git and Stash.

•             Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously.

•             Strong experience in all aspects of the software lifecycle
including design, testing, and delivery

•             Ability to understand and start projects quickly

•             Ability and willingness to work with teams located in
multiple time zones

*Education:*

•             Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics
or other STEM discipline

*Thanks $ Regards,*

*Pawan Jaiswal*

*Sr. Recruiter*

*Ampcus Inc.*

*14900 Conference Center Dr.*

*Suite 500*

*Chantilly VA 20151*

pawan.jais...@ampcus.com

*703-543-9135 (Direct)*

*703-543-9135 x 1283 (V)*

*703-956-6996 (Fax)*

http://www.ampcus.com/

*ISO 9001:2015; ISO/IEC 27001:2013; ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011; CMMI DEV/3; and
CMMI SVC/3*

Certified by SBA (8a), USPAACC, NMSDC, WBENC

Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer

P *Think before you print*

This message and any attached documents contain information from the
professional services firm of Ampcus Inc. that may be confidential and/ or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read,
disclose, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and delete this message. The Sender of this email makes no
warranties, expressed or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of any
information contained, herein, or that this electronic communication (or
its attachments) is free of viruses.