*Send available consultants profile at.......
 anu...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Workday Payroll Integration BA*

Mulitple locations (EST and CST)

1+ Year contract

*Project Description*

Our client is currently live with Workday HCM for Core HR, Benefits, Time
Tracking, Payroll, and Compensation. At this point, our client has about 70
integrations and are in need of a Workday Integration BA focusing on the
Payroll Integrations to support, define requirements, and develop.

*Day to day responsibilities*

In this role, you will be asked to support the existing integrations that
are set up. This support will include troubleshooting any issues, so this
consultant must have both the functional and technical skills to
troubleshoot integrations.

In the next couple of months our client plans to have a few projects around
some of their 3rd party payroll providers and systems. For these projects,
this consultant will oversee being the liaison between the vendors and the
Development team. This consultant will need to have the ability to
communicate with the vendors and the business and translate their
requirements into design documents for the Workday Integration Developers
to use and develop the necessary integrations.

*Required Skills:*

   - Workday Payroll Integration Experience
   - Workday Payroll Business Analyst
   - Payroll Integration tools (PICOF & PECI)
   - Experience communicating with vendors and translating requirements to
   technical team

used��[�{�

*Anuj Rai*
*Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*

*Desk: 518-621-0048Fax: 518-244-49773 park Hill*

*Albany, NY 12204*

*Email Id:- anu...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*Gmail:-     rainu...@gmail.com <rainu...@gmail.com>*

*Website:- www.zenithtechsolutions.com