*Send available consultants profile at.......
 anu...@zenithtechsolutions.com <a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

*I am working on a Beloit WI role for our client in the distribution
industry for JAVA Developer . This is a 6 month contract in Beloit WI.
Below are the requirements.*

*Beloit WI*

*6 month contract – not a big chance of extension*

*PS and Skype; F2F if local*

*MUST Have GOOD COMMUNICATION*

*MUST Have WebSphere Portal Expereince*

   - *Maintain and enhance existing solutions using Java EE with Spring and
   WebSphere (WebSphere Portal a plus)*
   - *Work in an agile fashion to develop, estimate, test, and maintain our
   applications*
   - *Work directly with business stakeholders to understand requirements
   and communicate progress*
   - *Be an active contributor to development best practices and code
   reviews*
   - *Act as a mentor to more junior developers and occasionally
   participate in peer coding sessions*
   - *Update and maintain application documentation as needed*
   - *Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail*
   - *Communicate effectively and efficiently with all associates and
   business contacts and promote a strong sense of teamwork*
   -

*Required Skills*

   - *10+ years with Java EE, WebSphere, and Spring*
   - *10+ years with relational databases like DB2 and MS-SQL Server*
   - *5+ years with web-centric technologies, such as HTML, CSS, and
   JavaScript*
   - *5+ years with RESTful web services*
   - *Strong passion for problem solving*
   - *Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with limited
   supervision*
   - *Ability to analyze business problems and provide accurate development
   estimates*
   - *Experience working with data feeds and ETL processes*
   - *Experience working with business stakeholders*
   - *Experience working in a web environment, including setup and
   administration*
   - *Experience working in an Enterprise-level development environment*
   - *Excellent written and verbal communication skills*
   - *Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience*