Hope you are doing great.
We have an immediate need for our client, below mention requirement, please
forward most suitable resumes in word.doc along with the best time and
contact number to carry out further discussions.
Looking forward to hear from you!
*Role**: QA Analyst with Policy*
*Location:* *Pleasanton, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Number of Positions: *Multiple
*Please ensure – *Candidates has Prior experience in the workers
compensation insurance industry with knowledge in Policy, Invoicing or
*Mode of Interview- *1st round Face-Face Needed. Client will share 50% of
travel cost with Vendor Partner.
The Policy Quality Assurance Analyst will act as the expert in test case
creation and work with the Client QA team on the Policy Administration
System, Billing Center or Quote Management System applications, and other
projects as requested by the Client. As time allows Supplier will
undertake knowledge transfer/mentoring of identified Client employees. The
Scope of duties will be as outlined in this SOW.
Client, at their discretion, can utilize Consultant resource in any
capacity to meet the needs of Client. Consultant resources may be assigned
by Client to work independently, work on teams lead by Client, Consultant
resources or, teams lead by other consulting firms.
The tasks for the Policy QA Analyst include, but are not limited to, the
· Perform functional testing on all policy related applications
· Understand the policy workflow and the lifecycle of a workers
compensation policy to perform thorough end-to-end testing
· Expert in test case creation with minimal business requirements provided
· Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies based on product needs
and industry trends
· Provide test estimates for proposed projects
· Constantly look for opportunities to improve testing processes
· Establish testing standards and best practices
· Encourage innovation of process and creative testing methodologies
· Work closely with management to determine feasibility of product features
· Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of testing
*Technical Knowledge and Skills:*
· Prior experience in the workers compensation insurance industry with
knowledge in Policy, Invoicing or Underwriting area
· 5+ years of software testing experience which also includes testing web
· Testing experience in an enterprise-class system with an understanding
of multi-tier architecture
· Expert in Quality Center
· Working knowledge of Java, Linux and Windows
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment
· Track record of good time management, prioritizing projects and
· Prior experience in the insurance industry is a plus
The Consultant resource(s) shall possess most of the following skills:
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information and
identify and formulate solutions to problems
· Provide more in-depth analysis with a high-level view of goals and end
· Complete work within a reasonable time frame under the supervision of a
· Extensive knowledge of and proven experience with data processing
systems, and methods of testing and moving solutions to implementation.
· Strong knowledge in project management practices and ability to document
processes and procedures as needed.
· Work collaboratively with other project team members and independently
on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision
· Communicate effectively with users at all levels, from data entry
technicians up to senior management, verbally and in writing.
· Self-motivated, working closely and actively communicating with team
members to accomplish time critical tasks and deliverables
· Ask questions and share information gained with other support team
members, recording and documenting this knowledge
· Elicit and find gaps in user requirements and/or problem description
information, and record this information accurately
· Convey and explain complex problems and solutions in an understandable
language to both technical and non-technical persons
· Present technical solutions to management and decision makers
· Think creatively and critically, analyzing complex problems, weighing
multiple solutions, and carefully selecting solutions appropriate to the
business needs, project scope, and available resources
· Take responsibility for the integrity of the solution
The Consultant resource(s) shall possess the following prerequisite core
· Act with integrity;
· Use sound judgment;
· Commit to quality;
· Demonstrate adaptability;
· Think strategically;
· Communicate effectively and influence others; and
· Work well both independently and as part of a team.
· Communicate effectively and influence others
Thanks & Regards,
*#4758 Forest Ridge Dr,*
*Mason OH 45040*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.