Hope you are doing great.
We have an immediate need for our client, below mention requirement, please
forward most suitable resumes in word.doc along with the best time and
contact number to carry out further discussions.
*Urgent Need of Windows Engineer with active directory **at Atlanta, GA*
Looking forward to hear from you!
*Role: Windows Engineer with active directory*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Rate: $440 per day*
*Number of Roles: 2 positions.*
· 5+ years of experience in a network
and systems engineering related field such as
a systems administrator/systems engineer on a Windows Server Platform.
· Expert knowledge of Network Shares and NTFS permissions.
· Proven ability to gather and assess business requirements,
develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration
strategy documents, provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client staff
and test/implement approved design
*·* *Mid-to-expert level knowledge in one or more of the following
Microsoft products: - Active Directory Domain Services 2008 or higher -
Active Directory Rights Management Services (RMS)*
· Experience in Varonis Data Access Products is a plus
*·* *Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Windows Server
2003 / 2008 / 2012 is a plus.*
· Work with the business and IT on the development and
implementation standardized processes to manage secure access to network
· Implement new network resource access model.
· Create, manage, and oversee the access control policies and
corresponding roles and responsibilities of account owners;
· Provide guidance on compliance with access policies;
· Troubleshooting of Access Management Systems at the network and
file share level
· Performing network infrastructure troubleshooting
including Windows Server troubleshooting
· Perform special projects and initiatives as assigned
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
*Role: Oracle Database Administrator*
*Location: Washington DC (Local needed)*
*Rate: $60/hr c2c*
*Telephone + In person *
*Question 1*. If you are logged onto a Unix Database Server, how would
you tell how many oracle databases are running on that server?
*Question 2. * If you are logged onto a Unix Database Server, how would
you tell how many oracle listeners are running on that server?
*Question 3.* What happens to an oracle database if the archive log
destination completely fills up?
*Question 4.* Do you have to shut down an oracle database to add an
additional redo log file?
*Question 5.* What is the command to cycle to the next redo log file:
*Data Center Space Planner: Basically a PM on networking and data center
planning space – Cupertino, CA*
• Perform / participate in data center space planning to develop *rack
elevations with power consumption*
• Working experience with *data center operations, low & high voltage,
resiliency/redundancy standards to ensures system availability*
• Qualified candidate must have 3-5+ years related work experience with
expert knowledge in the *Data Center Distributed, Storage and Network IT
• Communicate with requestors on progress while maintaining a high standard
of satisfaction from requestors.
• Creative problem solving with electrical/mechanical aptitude
• Monitoring all service requests and work orders for timely completion.
• Execute administrative and operational policies consistent with corporate
and department goals, strategic planning, and growth objectives
• Actively seek new information about changing products, markets,
procedures, industry trends, developments and best practices
• Support the design, build and maintenance of future data center solutions
• Intermediate understanding of Mechanical & Electrical systems in an
Enterprise Data Center specifically at the rack, PDU and UPS levels
• Superior computer skills including all common business applications with
an emphasis on Excel, Numbers, OS X,
Thanks & Regards,
*#4758 Forest Ridge Dr,*
*Mason OH 45040*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "it
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/it-req.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.