Hi,

Greetings from Libsys!!!!

 I hope you are doing great…

This is Mowseen we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.

*Job Title:  IVR Developer*

*Location:*  *Dallas, TX / Frisco, TX*

*Duration:*  *6 Months (With Possibility of Extension)*

*Job Description:*

⦁ Responsible for development of new IVR applications based on business
requirements

⦁ Interact with the MoneyGram Business and IT teams to define the
requirements for new IVR applications.

⦁ Study the existing business processes, systems and understand the business

requirements for IVR applications supporting those processes

⦁ Modification and enhancement of the existing IVR applications

⦁ Maintain CTI popper application and integrate it with other call center
applications

⦁ Work with different outsourcers to setup the latest version of CTI popper
application

⦁ Developing and maintaining current documentation for IVR applications

⦁ Develop and maintain Call sheets used by CSRs

⦁ Monitoring the IVR call logs and proactively fixing the problems

⦁ Support IVR applications and call sheets

⦁ Create and update IVR Database tables for IVR applications and reporting

⦁ Demonstrated capabilities with the following software: Genesys Admin,
GVP, Genesys Composer, MS SQL server, NICE

*Qualifications:*

•             Bachelors Degree or Master’s degree in technical or business
discipline or equivalent experience.

•             Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and
methodologies, architectures and technical standards.

•             Proficient in JAVA and .NET programming languages and tools.

•             Experience with contact center technologies, particularly
those from Genesys and NICE.

•             Knowledge of design and development tools.

•             Knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered
solutions and designs; understanding of shared software concepts.

•             Strong communication skills.

•             Agile development experience a plus.

Thank You,

Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct  630-303-9917