Hi,

From: bruno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Storing document page by page in DB
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:15:36 +0200

Waq lala wrote:

Hi,

I want to creat a document without creating any PDF file.

Write everything to a ByteArrayOutputStream.

I also want to save the document in the database page by page e.g. suppose i have created 5 pages in a document and i want to save these pages seperatly in to the database.

Use the class com.lowagie.tools.plugins.Burst as inspiration
to split the file in the ByteArrayOutputStream into separate pages.
Write each page to another ByteArrayOutputStream. Save the
byte[] obtained from the ByteArrayOutputStream to your database
as a BLOB.

well i didn't find any method to get the ByteArrayOutputStream will you plz dicuss it in detail

All this procedure will be done without creating any PDF file

You will be creating a PDF file, but without writing it to the file system.
br,
Bruno

Waq