From: webpointz [mailto:mbeveri...@webpointz.com]
Sent: 02 December 2009 4:21 PM
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] How can I change contents of a text field at
signing?

Hi...basically, the text needs to change ONLY if the signature is applied.
So I need to change the text THEN have the signature applied and if the user
cancels the action it reverts back to its original text.

As it stands now it appears as though the text is changing AFTER the
signature is dropped in.
Even if I move the text changing above and at the top of the onMouseUp it
still changes after signing not before.  So, not sure what you meant by your
answer.

sign = acroForm.addSignature("sign", 122, 30, 300,
108).setAction(PdfAction.javaScript("
                this.getField('message').value = 'thank you';
                var sigCheck = this.getField('sign').value;

                if (sigCheck != '')
                {
                    ...do something else....
                }