From: webpointz <mbeveri...@webpointz.com>
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 12:11:54 PM
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] How can I change contents of a text field at
signing?

Actually...we purchased the documentation (your book) and we are appreciative
of all of the work you did and still do, but frankly we aren't JAVA people
and we are scripting tranlsations to coldfusion, then we ask a question and
instead of helpful answers we get involved in a game of "clue".

Its terribly frustrating at times and as i mentioned, we aren't piggybacking
on "free" documentation..we purchased the book itself.

I guess I will keep trying given that nobody seems to want to provide
assistance other than clues.

Thanks again