From: dorairaj [mailto:dorai...@clinapps.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 5:38 PM
To: itext-questions@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [iText-questions] Problem in drawing text with fonts using itext
jar

I have attached pdf doc <print_acr.pdf> is the one which is selected adobe
pdf from the java printing while priter dialog and the one
<print_itext.pdf>generated by the itext jar.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27809845/print_acr.pdf print_acr.pdf
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27809845/print_itext.pdf print_itext.pdf