On 6/30/15, Antonio Scuri <sc...@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
>   Hi,
>
>  Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. Already committed changes on SVN.
>
> Best,
> Scuri

I just tried the SVN with the Pi. There are some things still giving me trouble.

First, it seems to be trying to build against gtk-3.0 by default. I
don't have the dev packages installed for that so it won't work for
me. I think in general on the Pi, gtk-2.0 might be preferred because
both the RAM and CPU are constrained on this device. The default
desktop environment is LXDE which I believe is all GTK2 based.

So hacking things a bit, I needed to remove the USE_GTK3 = yes lines.

After that, there is a missing search path for
lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/glib-2.0/include
This is around line 1290, with the comment "Add also support for newer
instalations"
There is a line that adds i386-linux-gnu, but it should also add the
arm variant. (Or the case should be broken up to recognize arm
explicitly.

Thanks,
Eric