Hi,

I have two problems with matrix formatting.

A) There is an attribute to control the horizontal alignment of matrix
cells.  But I did not find the equivalent for vertical alignment.  The
attached "MultilineProblem.png" shows how horrible content with embeded
newlines ends up.  (Here an excerpt of a sqlite_master table.)

I should be able to work around this by cutting the matrix content on
the first newline, or replace newlines with spaces.  Though this looks
would need to distinguish between actual content and content on display
in the matrix.  Thus complicating the app logic quite a bit.

Is there any better solution?

B) Worse is the behavior when a matrix horizontally exceeds size of the
window, but not vertically.  Iup correctly adds a horizontal scrollbar.
 However the scrollbar obstructs the last line of the matrix.  The only
way (I found) to view this data is to resize the window.  (Which may be
impossible for large enough a matrix.)

I'm not sure what the right thing to do would be.  Adding a vertical
scrollbar is certainly at least required if the matrix would also exceed
the vertical window size.  Otherwise it might be wiser to simply try to
recalculate the layout and increase the matrix's height.

See the second attachment "MatrixMissingVScroll"

Best

/Jörg