Am 25.07.2015 um 16:08 schrieb Antonio Scuri:
> A) the problem is not alignment, but height of the line. Set the HEIGHTn
> attribute for the lines that have text with multiple lines.

If my understanding the documentation is correct, than not giving of
those attributes, I should end up using HEIGHTDEF.  Thus one line.
That's actually what I want.  The idea was to see just the first line.
Seems I'm seeing one line worth around the middle.

> B) the matrix configuration could cause that effect. Which attributes (not
> cell values) of the matrix are you using.

expand: yes, limitexpand: yes, numlin: <the number of lines in the
matrix>, numcol: 11, cursor "ARROW", readonly: yes.

ALIGNMENT1... ALIGNMENT3: ALEFT
FONT*:2 and FONT*:3 :  "Monospace, 10"
WITDH1 ...WIDTH11 : <set to appropriate width for the column range 4..150>

Thant's it.