I'll check that.
Thanks for all !
Johann

    Le dimanche 25 novembre 2018 à 17:21:50 UTC+1, Antonio Scuri
<antonio.sc...@gmail.com> a écrit :

   Yes, it is something in the Windows configuration.
  I older Windows you could use a classic theme so all application will have
the classic look without the visual styles. In Windows 10, the classic look
option is not there, but maybe other parameter on the Control Panel does that.
I have no idea.
Best,Scuri

Em dom, 25 de nov de 2018 às 14:16, Johann Philippe <johannphili...@yahoo.fr>