On 10/6/05, Adam Forsyth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Under "development" navigation section remove the "Subversion" link,
> and change the "Trac" link to "Trac & Subversion Info" or something
> like that, since the info on the subversion repository is there. If
> someone actually wants to browse the subversion directories, they will
> see the URL when they go to the Trac page anyway. Having the
> "Subversion" link just go to the repository is confusing if you don't
> know how to use it / what it is / etc.

I've made a new page for svn checkout which should probably replace
the svn link.

> Under "resources" split "Downloads" into "Releases" which contains the
> ivtv and xdriver directories, and "Misc Downloads" which has the ck,
> datasheets, and unsorted-downloads directories. That way releases are
> easy to find for people who don't want to use subversion.

I've also made a separate page for downloads with a brief explanation
of the stable/unstable releases, etc, which should replace the
downlaods link.

I'm just waiting on a reply from Axel, these changes will hopefully be
made shortly.

Cheers,

Ross