-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John-Marc
Chandonia
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 9:30 AM
To: Discussion list for development of the IVTV driver
Subject: Re: [ivtv-devel] ivtv framebuffer is broken with PVR350

I have similar problems with the current ivtvdev X driver (0.10.6),
and I'm not on a SMP system.

I'm using the module that reports itself as 0.8.0 (size 16025 bytes)
with ivtv 0.4.0 and it works fine.  I didn't try any intermediate
versions (they don't seem to be available), so I can't say when it broke.

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.dolorespark.org/