Le Dimanche 13 Novembre 2005 21:07, John Harvey a écrit :
> What software is everyone using? There is a known problem with myth
> 0.18 release that causes systems to hang/crash.
Ouch ...

> This happens during playback in myth when the screen is cleared
> after displaying menus.
> If people are using myth 0.18 this is the most likely cause of the
> problem.
So, I have tried not using PVR 350 out in mythtv configuration, but
XFree. I'm using mythfrontend in a window, playback in a window and
for now, t's working fine, need more test but the only errors I have
are :
ivtv0-osd warning: Need to adjust to width 720 src_w 720 dst_w 672
src_x 0 dst_x 36
ivtv0-osd warning: Need to adjust to height 576 src_h 576 dst_h 496
src_y 0 dst_y 42
ivtv0-osd warning: Source video: Interlaced
ivtv0 warning: Enable video output
ivtv0-osd warning: Need to adjust to width 720 src_w 720 dst_w 672
src_x 0 dst_x 36
ivtv0-osd warning: Need to adjust to height 576 src_h 576 dst_h 496
src_y 0 dst_y 42
ivtv0-osd warning: Source video: Interlaced
ivtv0 warning: Enable video output
playback or mplayer with xv.
I'll do longer tests tomorrow.

--