Le Lundi 14 Novembre 2005 21:59, John Harvey a écrit :
> [...]
I'm using
svn co http://svn.mythtv.org/svn/branches/release-0-18-fixes/mythtv

> > > This happens during playback in myth when the screen is cleared
> > > after displaying menus.
> > > If people are using myth 0.18 this is the most likely cause of
> > > the problem.
> >
> > So, I have tried not using PVR 350 out in mythtv configuration,
> > but XFree. I'm using mythfrontend in a window, playback in a
> > window and for now, t's working fine, need more test but the only
> > errors I have are :
> > ivtv0-osd warning: Need to adjust to width 720 src_w 720 dst_w
> > 672 src_x 0 dst_x 36
> > ivtv0-osd warning: Need to adjust to height 576 src_h 576 dst_h
> > 496 src_y 0 dst_y 42
> > ivtv0-osd warning: Source video: Interlaced
> > ivtv0 warning: Enable video output
> > ivtv0-osd warning: Need to adjust to width 720 src_w 720 dst_w
> > 672 src_x 0 dst_x 36
> > ivtv0-osd warning: Need to adjust to height 576 src_h 576 dst_h
> > 496 src_y 0 dst_y 42
> > ivtv0-osd warning: Source video: Interlaced
> > ivtv0 warning: Enable video output
> > playback or mplayer with xv.
> > I'll do longer tests tomorrow.
>
> Those aren't errors. They are just information that we needed to
> help fix scaling problems.
Ok.
After playback a record, with stop, forward, rewind for 3 hours, no
problem.
modinfo ivtv :
filename:       /lib/modules/2.6.14/ivtv/ivtv.ko
version:        0.4.1 (development revision 2889M)
vermagic:       2.6.14 SMP preempt PENTIUM4 gcc-4.0

As you can see, I'm using a SMP kernel and the framebuffer is looking
fine.

--
Jacques Facquet.