Hi all,
   The 1st voting for Xerces-J 2.12.0 release was stopped, due to certain
issues that were in the release candidates (RC) that were found by the
reviewers ([5]). Those have been fixed now, and I'm initiating this new
mail for the Vote for new RC.

I've uploaded Xerces-J 2.12.0 release candidates (the revised one) to [1]
for review. In this release candidate there are two sets of packages, the
main release built from the trunk [2] and the XML Schema 1.1 release built
from the XML Schema 1.1 development branch [3]. The change summary is
available here [4] in JIRA. 81 issues (plus issues that were mentioned,
during the review of 1st RC) were resolved.

Test results have been looking good, so I'd like to call an official vote
now on the release.

To start, here's my +1.

Great work everyone.

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/xerces/j/2.12.0/
Revision 26468

[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xerces/java/tags/Xerces-J_2_12_0/
Directory revision: 1829687 (of 1829689)

[3]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xerces/java/tags/Xerces-J_2_12_0-xml-schema-1.1/
Directory revision: 1829688 (of 1829689)

[4]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10520&version=12336542

[5] https://markmail.org/message/54obpdyqrn6nfzgi : discussion about
previous RC, suggesting a revote

[6] Deleting .md5 hash files from the RC distribution at,
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/xerces/j/2.12.0/. Mentioned Revision
number in point [1] above. (suggestions from sebb, seb...@gmail.com during
this voting)

--