On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 09:48:12AM -0800, Michiel Frishert wrote:
> Do you mean just the SSL error? Or also the CLOSE_WAIT state on the
> associated socket?
I never looked at associated socket until now and if I get a SSL error
the server socket stays at CLOSE_WAIT and the client socket hangs at
FIN_WAIT2 until I kill c2s. With pidgin I get very often SSL (wrong
version number) but never with psi. The first connect of a fresh
jabberd-2.1.22 usually works with pidgin and then it starts to happen
very often.
> On 1/29/08, Adrian Reber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 06:26:31PM -0800, Michiel Frishert wrote:
> > > and very rarely:
> > > SSL handshake error (error:1408F10B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong
> > > version number)
> >
> > I am also seeing this with 2.1.21 sometimes. Especially with pidgin. In
> > my tests it seems like psi does not have this problem in contrast to
> > pidgin.
Adrian
_______________________________________________
Jabberd2 mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xiaoka.com/listinfo.cgi/jabberd2-xiaoka.com