Hello Harry;

I revert the the patch but ıt makes no affect. However i have a good news, i
solved the problem.

I installed mysql-5.1.22-rc-linux-i686-glibc23 and reinstall jabberd, then
it is  solved.

thank you very much for your help.

But i think that there is a problem between  mysql 5.0.22 and jabberd.

Best regards,

-halil.

2008/2/6 Harald Braumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:01:21 +0200
> "Halil Ağın" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > ...
> > I want to say again that this problem not occur with my perl code
> > which makes utf8 connection to mysql, but with jabberd.
> >
> Possibly it's a side-effect of the fix for
> http://jabberd2.xiaoka.com/ticket/177. Could you try to revert the
> patch, that's attached to that ticket and try again?
>
> Should it work then, we'd know at least what triggers the bug. However,
> I'm just guessing.
>
> Regards,
> harry
>

Reply via email to