Hello,

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:03:14 +0200
Christian Weiske <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> I tried to convert our bdb database to mysql using the ruby script in
> svn, but get the following error:

cool, seems my script will be useful to someone else, too. :-)

> cweiske:~/jabber> ruby bdb2mysql.rb -a -u root -h localhost -d
> jabberd2 db/ Looking for authreg.db in db/authreg.db
> Looking for sm.db in db/sm.db
> Adding statements for table authreg
> bdb2mysql.rb:187:in `query': Unknown column 'sequence' in 'field
> list' (Mysql::Error) from bdb2mysql.rb:187
>         from bdb2mysql.rb:186:in `each'
>         from bdb2mysql.rb:186
>         from bdb2mysql.rb:178:in `each'
>         from bdb2mysql.rb:178
> 
> The structure is taken directly from svn, too. So what am I doing
> wrong?

Hmm, I wrote it a while back (7 months), so the actual bdb structure
might not be what the script expects, as Tomasz pointed out.

Could you send me some dummy database entries so I could have a look?

Regards,
Daniel Willmann

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to