On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 22:45:58 +0200
Christian Weiske <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
> 
> 
> 
> > > The structure is taken directly from svn, too. So what am I doing
> > > wrong?
> > 
> > Hmm, I wrote it a while back (7 months), so the actual bdb structure
> > might not be what the script expects, as Tomasz pointed out.
> > 
> > Could you send me some dummy database entries so I could have a
> > look?
> 
> How do I do that? I can't send you our whole company database, and
> don't know how to work with bdb files to extract single rows.

It seems that just some fields were removed.
Could you try if the attached patch fixes the problem for you?

Regards,
Daniel Willmann
--- bdb2mysql.rb.old	2008-04-08 14:14:33.000000000 +0200
+++ bdb2mysql.rb	2008-04-08 14:13:11.000000000 +0200
@@ -69,8 +69,10 @@
 end
 
 class Authreg <Table
-  @FIELDS = ["username", "realm", "password", "token", "sequence", "hash"]
-  @FORMAT = "A257 A257 A257 A11 xxi A41" # xx for padding so that the integer is aligned
+  @FIELDS = ["username", "realm", "password"]
+  @FORMAT = "A257 A257 A257" # xx for padding so that the integer is aligned
+#  @FIELDS = ["username", "realm", "password", "token", "sequence", "hash"]
+#  @FORMAT = "A257 A257 A257 A11 xxi A41" # xx for padding so that the integer is aligned
 end
 
 class Sm <Table

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to