I have since populated the database table and uncommented publish but as soon 
as I connect my client jabberd2 dies. 

It may be the size of the table but I don't know. I have 63000 rows because I 
have 237 collection owners and each one has 236 jids.

Any help is appreciated since syslog tells me nothing.
Gary

--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device


-----Original Message-----
From: Tomasz Sterna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat Apr 12 00:42:32 2008
Subject: Re: [jabberd2] roster.xml versus roster-items/roster-groups

Dnia 2008-04-11, pią o godzinie 07:44 -0700, Gary Danko pisze:
> 2) As I stated previously, the items in roster.xml are not showing up
> in
> my roster. Am I missing something? Yes I uncommented the <roster>
> section in sm.xml and I restarted jabberd2.

This file is used to populate rosters of newly created users.
It does not affect existing users.


-- 
  /\_./o__ Tomasz Sterna
 (/^/(_^^' http://www.xiaoka.com/
._.(_.)_   im:[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-- 
To unsubscribe send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to