Dnia 2009-12-03, czw o godzinie 16:10 +0000, Wayne Mac Adams pisze:
> I haven't(yet) come accross how to do it, could you possibly give a
> brief explanation or point me to some documentation that shows how/an
> example?

jabberd2 is a bunch of cooperating processes:
c2s    - accepts user connections and authenticates users
sm     - handles jabberd domain services
s2s    - handles inter-domain connections (connects other servers)
router - binds the above processes together

You may run several c2s processes with different configuration files:
/usr/sbin/c2s -c /etc/jabberd2/c2s-domain1.xml
/usr/sbin/c2s -c /etc/jabberd2/c2s/domain2.xml
etc.
all connected to the same router process.

Similarly for sm and s2s processes.

--
Tomasz Sterna
Instant Messaging & EDI Consultant