Ok, I agree.

Regarding parameter names, in 3.0.0 I suggest that the default behaviour
for single param constructors (delegating creator) changes so we can cover
everything with parameter names by default.

Regarding Java 8 time, in 3.0.0 I suggest that this should be aligned with
Date behaviour regarding ISO-8601 handling (offset/timezone)
- https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-datatype-jsr310/issues/79. Current
behaviour is inconsistent with Date behaviour.