After instrumenting the target jar by jacoco, I found that the
fine-grained instrumentation for line coverage slows down the program. So I
want to limit the granularity of instrumentation to method level.

  on the other hand, except the function, getMethodCounter(), in
CoreTutotrial, is there any other way to get method coverage directly.