Hi Jan,

> > [    0.100617] Unpacking initramfs...
> > [    0.262347] Initramfs unpacking failed: junk in compressed archive

> Something is wrong with the memory layout or size so that the initramfs
> gets corrupted (I'm assuming you tested that it works fine natively).

 I did some experiments with memory layout and size but problem is not
resolving. can you give me a hint which memory layout you are talking about?

> Do you load kernel and initramfs via "jailhouse cell linux"? What
> parameter does the script report when you call it with "-w ..."?
>
> Jan

  We build rootfs.cpio using buidroot it is working for Tx1, but stuck in Tx2.

We provided the following command to boot non-root cell.

sudo jailhouse cell linux configs/jetson-tx2-linux-demo.cell /boot/Image_jan -i
rootfs.cpio -d configs/jetson-tx2-linux-demo.cell -c "console=ttyS0,115200"

We have not provided any parameters with "-w ", suggest me that we have to
provide any extra parameters?

Regards
Ashok