On 2018-01-08 08:23, a.ku...@matellio.com wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>>> [    0.100617] Unpacking initramfs...
>>> [    0.262347] Initramfs unpacking failed: junk in compressed archive
>
>> Something is wrong with the memory layout or size so that the initramfs
>> gets corrupted (I'm assuming you tested that it works fine natively).
>>

>  I did some experiments with memory layout and size but problem is not
> resolving. can you give me a hint which memory layout you are talking about?
>> Do you load kernel and initramfs via "jailhouse cell linux"? What
>> parameter does the script report when you call it with "-w ..."?
>>
>> Jan
>
>   We build rootfs.cpio using buidroot it is working for Tx1, but stuck in Tx2.
>
> We provided the following command to boot non-root cell.
>
> sudo jailhouse cell linux configs/jetson-tx2-linux-demo.cell /boot/Image_jan
> -i rootfs.cpio -d inmate-jetson-tx2.dtb -c "console=ttyS0,115200"
>
> We have not provided any parameters with "-w ", suggest me that we have to
> provide any extra parameters?

jailhouse cell linux --help
[...]
  --write-params FILE, -w FILE
                        only parse cell configuration, write out parameters
                        into the specified file and print required jailhouse
                        cell commands to boot Linux to the console

It also reports the commands you need to issue on the target. Those
reveal which addresses the images should be loaded to.

Note that I pushed some updates to the next branch that make the gap
between kernel and initrd configurable, and they also shrink it for
ARM64 (because that arch does not do any kernel compression). Maybe
worth a try.

Jan