Hi,
I am trying to load jailhouse on CentOS but I am getting following error while
creating rootcell config file.

root@localhost jailhouse]# jailhouse config create x86config.c
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/libexec/jailhouse/jailhouse-config-create", line 1180, in
<module>
    dmar_regions)
  File "/usr/local/libexec/jailhouse/jailhouse-config-create", line 757, in
parse_dmar
    f = input_open('/sys/firmware/acpi/tables/DMAR', 'rb')
  File "/usr/local/libexec/jailhouse/jailhouse-config-create", line 155, in
input_open
    raise e
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '//sys/firmware/acpi/tables/DMAR'

Can anyone help us to create rootcell config file.
Regards,
Anil