Hi all,

I am writing a baremetal Jailhouse loader[1] on QEMU platform.
Right now SGIs are not working between CPU cores (possibly some GIC config
missing).

Also, I picked up the psci series from Ralf[2] which has a psci-demo to send
SGIs from inmate.
With the CONFIG_BARE_METAL, I am able to build this as a baremetal application.

Even with baremetal psci-demo application, I am facing the same issue where the
SGIs sent from one core do not fire interrupts on the other core.
Ralf confirmed that the same application works on real platforms, but fails on
QEMU.

Is there anything specific that I need to do to enable SGIs **specially on
QEMU**?

My QEMU cmdline is https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/BrvyCm88dS/

Also, as part of my debug, I enabled QEMU traces for GICv3 for Linux kernel[3]

Even after reverse engineering[4] the traces and adding the
generated GIC config code[5] in the psci-demo, still no luck in getting SGIs
working.

I don't know somehow kernel is able to use SGIs but the baremetal app is not.
Any help on this will be much appreciated.

[1] https://gist.github.com/nikhildevshatwar/e17121c1355422a61fddaa52615fc7a9
[2] https://github.com/lfd/jailhouse/tree/arm-psci
[3] https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/jQKsshVJSp/
[4] https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/q7y64645v2/