Hi,

On 08/13/2018 08:37 PM, Giovani Gracioli wrote:
> git bisect log
> git bisect start
> # old: [006918caa2b90f3de2bce0e9732e2761955f4ddd] inmate: arm-common: remove
> heartbeat
> git bisect old 006918caa2b90f3de2bce0e9732e2761955f4ddd
>
> git bisect bad
> git bisect good
> 006918caa2b90f3de2bce0e9732e2761955f4ddd was both good and bad

this looks odd… Git bisect is used to find the commit that introduces a
regression. Maybe it's worth having a look at a tutorial of your choice,
the workflow should be sth. like:

git checkout next
git bisect reset
git bisect start
git bisect bad
git bisect good v0.9.1
compile / run / test
if fail -> git bisect bad; else git bisect good
and repeat the last step until you spot the commit.

Thanks
  Ralf