Good morning,

I'm porting Jailhouse to a board with a STM32MP157 and have a few random
questions.

Are folks still using the #jailhouse channel on Freenode?[1] I joined
briefly and didn't see anyone. It seems like most projects have moved to
LiberaChat, but I didn't see anyone there either. I also checked OFTC.

It is a bit confusing what patches need to be applied to the kernel. I
initially saw the patch embedded in the CI script, which I applied to my
kernel, but then came across queues/jailhouse in git.kiszka.org and
applied that instead.

It might be nice to update to README to clarify what should be applied.
And perhaps modify the CI so that it uses queues/jailhouse or tags based
on it. I'd be happy to make those changes.

I believe one important difference between queues/jailhouse and the
embedded patch is that queues/jailhouse doesn't seem to revert
15ff9a39cd5ebabdf704634ea58806f2d12bbc39. For more information on the
impact see 6e43fb65 on my development branch.[2]

Feel free to take a look at my progress on Gitlab.[3] Note that I still
have a bunch of TODOs littered around, but feedback is always welcome.

Also, if anyone from emtrion is active here, I noticed the emsBC-Argon
also uses a STM32MP157 and I'd be happy collaborate.[4]

Best,
Philip

[1]: https://github.com/siemens/jailhouse/blob/master/README.md?plain=1#L47
[2]: