Hi Seb,

[about serial_hw_int_cts.jal]

Sebastien Lelong wrote:
> I would be very interesting to have a look at this lib, a big part of
> my SirBot project is about dealing with data between a PC and a PIC.
> Could it be possible to have a sample, to have an overview ?

I tested this library with an echo program in the PIC and a 
communications program on the PC-side, together with second PC to 
monitor the RS232 interface (data in/out and CTS behaviour).
But with 'sample' you mean more than a simple echo-program?
I'll see if I have a suitable candidate without having to write an 
extensive explanation of the purpose and working of the program!

Regards, Rob.

-- 
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to